www.flickr.com

Thursday 3 February 2011

Professional Profile..

Hello, Im Laura!
After starting dance at the age of 3 along with lots of hobbies I realised that performing was the way for me. Along the way I did lots of shows, festivals, pantomines and many other performances with various different dance groups, many Harlequin Stage School. I then went onto Kidderminster College to do my BTEC National Diploma in Performing Arts Dance Level 3. From there I was successful after many auditions, and took a place at The Hammond School of Dance where I graduated with my National Diploma in Professional Dance Level 6 in 2010. 
I was then successful in getting a job and worked as a Dancer and Evening Entertainment in The 5* Appollonia Hotel, Resort and Spa, Crete, Greece for 6 months where performing was endless and experience amazing. 
All of this, including other hobbies and coaching lead me onto teaching. I am now a teacher at North West Dance Studios teaching RAD Ballet and ISTD Modern, Tap and Jazz, I love it and really enjoy the feeling of seeing my student's improvement and exam results. I look forward to learning on this course, meeting new people and furthering my knowledge, Also so that I can pass this onto my students in whatever Profession they choose.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura...Thanks very much for you comment on my blog - it's great to start interacting and seeing people's blogs taking shape. I think you have done a great job - this professional profile is quite concise but gives a really good impression of your passion and personality, as well as your professional experience. I also love the way you have displayed your flickr photos at the top of the page - it instantly engages you and draws the eye.

    ReplyDelete