www.flickr.com

Thursday 3 February 2011

About Professional Profile ..

Now I have wirtten a few Professional Profiles and I have a Profile which to me is quite a personal and way through my life briefly, but then I have another one which is just my CV in words so quite boring. Looking at Aby Martin's information on Professional Profiles I strongly agree that 'Personalisation is the key' I have looked again at my profiles and compared them, I feel that I need to look at the all round, and my improvements will be more of me, my personality and make me sound interesting and bubbly like my personality and just plain on paper. 
I have a few profiles and will post my improved profile on soon.. but this is my first profile website without my improvements, I have given many profiles to previous, current and prospective employers, take a look please, this has been improved since but any advice? 

Profile on soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment