www.flickr.com

Monday 21 March 2011

March 2011 - Im back

Hello, 
I havent been able to get online for while and have been doing alot of offline work ready but without the interaction which is vital for this course an I have found not speaking about ideas and information quite hard. 
But I'm back now, currently working on posting my Utube Dance Reel to my Blog for you all to see and comment on so it will be coming very soon!
I also have some current job information as you can probably see my profile on my blog has changed slightly, I am no longer teaching at the moment due to that I am auditioning alot more again for Professional Dance jobs! 
So any information anyone can give me on their networking, contacts then I would appreciate it!


How is everyone getting on? hope everybody's ok? 

No comments:

Post a Comment