www.flickr.com

Monday 24 January 2011

Starting My Blog!

Hello! Im Laura, finally getting this blog on the go!

Well its been a long hurdle trying to get this done reading the steps bit by bit! .. I felt like I didnt have a clue and how to use my laptop.. need to get used to this whole blog thing!
Due to work commitments I am unable to make the Orientation and Induction days if anyone can fill me in?? would appreciate it..
I am glad to be doing this course and get to know the people doing it with me, I am now excited to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere - look forward to reading and seeing more from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura - my name is Stephanie and I am also starting the course this Jan. I will look forward to following your blog and hopefully we will be able to help each other out and share some ideas. The induction day was useful as it was great to meet Rosemary and Paula and have a chat, however don't worry! All the info that you need is on the information from the website. I also found it really helpful to look at previous students blogs and get a sense of the different ways people approach the course.

    ReplyDelete